…a special two-day conference in Houston TX, for patients and their families!
BCAN’s patient and family Bladder Cancer Summit participants will:
- Have the opportunity to learn about the role and impact of clinical trials in the advancement of bladder cancer treatment.
- Listen to leading bladder cancer experts discuss recent and upcoming bladder cancer research advances.
- Learn best practices for raising awareness of bladder cancer in a community.
- Identify bladder cancer state and national legislative issues affecting the bladder cancer community in 2019 and beyond.
- Understand how BCAN programs and services can help in their bladder cancer journey.
October 12-13, 2018
JW Marriott Houston | 5150 Westheimer Rd | Houston, TX 77056
After attending the 2017 Summit in Rockville, MD, participants felt:
- “Gratitude for spending a few days with so many folks who have experienced what I have.”
- “Happy that there were so many bladder cancer survivors in one room! That made me feel that the word is being spread about BCAN, that people are talking about bladder cancer and that there are survivors!!”
- “Meeting and talking with other bladder cancer patients and sharing our stories provided amazing support to us all.”
Meet your buddies from the Inspire community. Share BCAN volunteer strategies. Make new friends who really do understand what it means to live with bladder cancer!
Reach & Teach Others
Get tips, tools, and tactics to teach and raise awareness about bladder cancer in your community!
Advances in Research
Listen as top bladder cancer researchers share new developments and exciting bladder cancer research on the horizon.
Thank you to our 2018 Bladder Cancer Summit Sponsor: Genentech and Bristo-Myers Squibb
Scenes from 2017!