Facing Bladder Cancer
As you go through your bladder cancer journey, know you are not alone and that there are resources out there to help you. Here are some of the resources BCAN has to offer:
Are you newly diagnosed?
- Read our Frequently Asked Questions about diagnosis, stage and grade, and treatment of bladder cancer, and how you can become a proactive patient
- Download or order a copy of our comprehensive patient handbook “Bladder Cancer Basics for the Newly Diagnosed”
Are you seeking more information?
- View slides from our past educational Patient Forums, which are held each year around the country, and see if there is an upcoming forum near you
- Read the “Ask the Doctor” sections covering a variety of topics from past newsletters
- Find out more about clinical trials
- Learn about women and bladder cancer
- Join our mailing list to receive regular email updates with news about BCAN and bladder cancer
Are you seeking support?