As you go through yourjourney, know you are not alone and that there are resources out there to help you. Here are some of the resources BCAN has to offer:
Are you newly diagnosed?
- Read our Frequently Asked Questions about diagnosis, and , and treatment of , and how you can become a proactive patient
- Download or order a copy of our comprehensive patient handbook “ Basics for the Newly Diagnosed”
Are you seeking more information?
- View slides from our past educational Patient Forums, which are held each year around the country, and see if there is an upcoming forum near you
- Read the “Ask the Doctor” sections covering a variety of topics from past newsletters
- Find out more about clinical trials
- Learn about women and
- Join our mailing list to receive regular email updates with news about BCAN and
Are you seeking support?