This spring 2017 the Advocacy Network (BCAN) community will be participating in the AmpUp! Walk/Run to End event. One in 42 people will be diagnosed with during their lifetime. Although is a common cancer, it has been vastly ignored. We need a cure now! The purpose of this event is to increase awareness, support those living with this disease, and raise funds to find a cure. What began in 2011 as a national Walk for , in 2016 expanded to 41 locations across 29 states and engaged nearly 4,000 participants. For 2017, we will build on our momentum and maximize our impact while raising needed funds.
Get involved – it only takes a few minutes!
Here’s How You Can Participate in the 2017 AmpUp! Walk/Run to End :
- Visit www.ampupbcan.org and select a city from the list.
- Register as a participant and set up your fundraising page to raise much-needed funds in support of BCAN’s mission!
- Donate to a walk near you to support BCAN’s efforts in your local community!
- Become a sponsor!
- Can’t walk, but still want to be involved? Register as a Virtual Participant!
- Volunteer by contacting BCAN at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Form your team today and join us for 2017 AmpUp! Walk/Run to End .
With more than half a million Americans living with and nearly 77,000 new cases expected to be diagnosed this year, it is imperative that patients become better informed about their disease through free access to education and patient support services. By participating in the AmpUp! Walk/Run to End , you will enable us to ensure support is available for everyone diagnosed with .
BCAN is the voice for the All charitable contributions enable us to maximize our mission!community! Won’t you help us continue to fight on behalf of patients and their caregivers as well as survivors? Participate in AmpUp! to improve the lives of those with .
For more information, contact Rebecca Yannopoulos at 301-215-9099, ext. 206 or at email@example.com.