- FDA Approves Merck’s KEYTRUDA® (pembrolizumab) for Certain Patients with Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma
The FDA has now approved Merck’s KEYTRUDA® (pembrolizumab) as a first-line treatment for patients who are cisplatin-ineligible diagnosed with locally…
- Positive data from Phase 3 US Blue Light Cystoscopy with Cysview® study presented at AUA 2017 Meeting
On Sunday, May 14th, at the American Urological Association (AUA) 2017 Meeting in Boston, MA, Photocure ASA announced the latest…
- Marilu Henner Encourages Tough Talks on Bladder Cancer
ForAwareness Month, BCAN and actress Marilu Henner have partnered with Genentech, a member of the Roche group,…
- New Guidelines for Treatment of Non-Metastatic Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer!
For the first time for any type of malignancy, the American Urological Association (AUA), the American Society of Clinical Oncology…
- Bladder cancer is the fifth most commonly diagnosed cancer in the U.S.
- Over 79,000 new cases of bladder cancer are expected to be diagnosed in 2017.
- More than 16,000 people will die from the disease this year alone.
- Bladder cancer is three times more common in men than in women.
- One in 42 people will be diagnosed with bladder cancer during their lifetime.