- TURBT is Important
URO Today article notes that the precise and thorough resection (TURBT) of all existing tumors remains a critical factor influencing bladder…
- Great news! Expanding options in immunotherapy
The FDA Granted Genentech’s Tecentriq (Atezolizumab) Accelerated Approval as Initial Treatment for Certain People with Advanced. “It is…
- Get ready for this May’s National Bladder Cancer Awareness Month!
BCAN is getting amped up for May 2017’s NationalAwareness Month. Join us by checking out our new…
- BCAN Launches My Bladder Cancer Story
This year, over 79,000 people will be diagnosed with. BCAN understands that there are real people behind this number….
Coming to a community near you!
Are you ready for Bladder Cancer Awareness Month this May?
Watch our Recent Webinars on:
Life after Radical Cystectomy
Women and Bladder Cancer
To watch the recordings and download the transcripts, click here!
Look for more topics coming this spring!
- Bladder cancer is the fifth most commonly diagnosed cancer in the U.S.
- Over 79,000 new cases of bladder cancer are expected to be diagnosed in 2017.
- More than 16,000 people will die from the disease this year alone.
- Bladder cancer is three times more common in men than in women.
- One in 42 people will be diagnosed with bladder cancer during their lifetime.