Inspiring Excellence in the Bladder Cancer Community
…a special two-day conference to educate, engage, and energize BCAN volunteers!
Friday, October 13 – Saturday, October 14, 2017
Hilton Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center | 1750 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD 20852
- Learn what is new at BCAN.
- Hear from national experts about exciting bladder cancer research.
- Find out how you can use BCAN tools to help raise awareness in your community.
- Learn about key advocacy issues impacting the bladder cancer community in this time of healthcare uncertainty.
- Get practical tips on how you can advocate from home, and in your communities!
- See how clinical trials are changing the landscape of options for patients.
- Best of all, connect with other BCAN volunteers and patient advocates!———————————-
To view the full schedule click here.
BCAN would like to thank our 2017 Leadership Summit Sponsors: Genentech, AstraZenica, Bristol-Meyers Squibb, Merck and Eli Lilly
Reach & Teach
Get tips, tools and tactics to teach and raise awareness about bladder cancer in your community!
Advances in Research
Listen as top bladder cancer researchers share new developments and exciting research on the horizon.
Meet your buddies from the Inspire community. Share BCAN volunteer strategies. Make new friends!