- BCAN Launches My Bladder Cancer Story
This year, over 79,000 people will be diagnosed with. BCAN understands that there are real people behind this number….
- Join BCAN for a New Discoveries Research Lecture in Palm Beach March 8th, 2017
On March 8th, 2017 theAdvocacy Network New Discoveries Research Luncheon & Lecture will give attendees a glimpse…
- BMS Receives FDA Approval for Opdivo (nivolumab) in Previously Treated Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma
BCAN applauds the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for approving Opdivo for use for the treatment of patients with locally advanced or metastatic…
- UPDATE on Camp Lejeune Water Contamination and Bladder Cancer
Between 1957 and 1987, people serving or living at the U.S. Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune, North Carolina, were potentially…
Coming to a community near you!
Watch our Recent Webinars on:
Life after Radical Cystectomy
Women and Bladder Cancer
To watch the recordings and download the transcripts, click here!
Look for more topics coming this spring!
- Bladder cancer is the fifth most commonly diagnosed cancer in the U.S.
- Over 79,000 new cases of bladder cancer are expected to be diagnosed in 2017.
- More than 16,000 people will die from the disease this year alone.
- Bladder cancer is three times more common in men than in women.
- One in 42 people will be diagnosed with bladder cancer during their lifetime.