Nutrition and bladder cancer – BCAN’s recipe for your health!
Do you ever wonder what you should or shouldn’t eat when you have bladder cancer?Read More...
Scenes from the Summit!
The first annual BCAN Leadership Summit took place this October. More than 60 patient advocates from as far away as…Read More...
Your opinion matters-Join the PSN
Learn more about how your voice will influence future bladder cancer research through the Patient Survey Network.Read More...
The JPB Foundation 2016 Bladder Cancer Research Innovation Award
The JPB Foundation 2016 Bladder Cancer Research Innovation Award was granted to Dr. David McConkey for his project “Targeting FGFR3 in muscle-invasive bladder cancer.”Read More...
AmpUp! Walk/Run to End Bladder Cancer
- Bladder cancer is the fifth most commonly diagnosed cancer in the U.S.
- Nearly 77,000 new cases of bladder cancer are expected to be diagnosed in 2016.
- More than 16,000 people will die from the disease this year alone.
- Bladder cancer is three times more common in men than in women.
- One in 42 people will be diagnosed with bladder cancer during their lifetime.