Announcing the 2017 Bladder Cancer Research Innovation Award!
BCAN is pleased to announce this year’s Bladder Cancer Research Innovation Award, which will support the work of one investigator with…Read More...
BCAN Launches Winter Webinar Series!
Wondering what to do on chilly winter nights this January and February? Wish you knew more about bladder cancer? Sign up…Read More...
Nutrition and bladder cancer – BCAN’s recipe for your health!
Do you ever wonder what you should or shouldn’t eat when you have bladder cancer?Read More...
Scenes from the Summit!
The first annual BCAN Leadership Summit took place this October. More than 60 patient advocates from as far away as…Read More...
- Bladder cancer is the fifth most commonly diagnosed cancer in the U.S.
- Over 79,000 new cases of bladder cancer are expected to be diagnosed in 2017.
- More than 16,000 people will die from the disease this year alone.
- Bladder cancer is three times more common in men than in women.
- One in 42 people will be diagnosed with bladder cancer during their lifetime.