Your opinion matters-Join the PSN
Learn more about how your voice will influence future bladder cancer research through the Patient Survey Network.Read More...
Registration open for 2016 BCAN Leadership Summit
Register now for the Leadership Summit | Inspiring Excellence in the Bladder Cancer Community,Rockville, MD, October 14-15, 2016Read More...
The JPB Foundation 2016 Bladder Cancer Research Innovation Award
The JPB Foundation 2016 Bladder Cancer Research Innovation Award was granted to Dr. David McConkey for his project “Targeting FGFR3 in muscle-invasive bladder cancer.”Read More...
Inspiring Excellence in the Bladder Cancer Community
Learn more, click here.
- Bladder cancer is the fifth most commonly diagnosed cancer in the U.S.
- Nearly 77,000 new cases of bladder cancer are expected to be diagnosed in 2016.
- More than 16,000 people will die from the disease this year alone.
- Bladder cancer is three times more common in men than in women.
- One in 42 people will be diagnosed with bladder cancer during their lifetime.