Why join a clinical trial? A Patient Perspective
Immunotherapy may revolutionize cancer treatments. I look forward to when immunotherapy and other medical advances replace surgery as the gold standard for muscle-invasive bladder cancer.Read More...
Innovative Bladder Cancer Treatments on the Horizon
I have had the opportunity to present new findings from one of the recently completed clinical trials, which looked at the way a new type of anticancer drug works when added to chemotherapy.Read More...
BCAN at ASCO GU
BCAN just returned from the American Society of Clinical Oncology’s 2016 Genitourinary Cancer Symposium held January 7-9 in San Francisco.Read More...
Free Educational Webinar
Hosted by CancerCare
Update in the Treatment of Bladder Cancer
February 17, 2016- 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm EST
Upcoming Winter Webinar
Veterans & Bladder Cancer Webinar
New Research Program
BCAN Launches Bladder Cancer Genomics Consortium
New Patient Resource
- Bladder cancer is the fifth most commonly diagnosed cancer in the U.S.
- Nearly 75,000 new cases of bladder cancer are expected to be diagnosed in 2015.
- More than 16,000 people will die from the disease this year alone.
- Bladder cancer is three times more common in men than in women.
- One in 42 people will be diagnosed with bladder cancer during their lifetime.